1. Concordia is the most beautiful place on the planet, lies in the heart of the Karakoram range in Pakistan. Concordia offers the region’s best place to camp for mountain enthusiasts not involved in climbing. This is also called the “throne of the mountain gods”.
2. Karimabad is the capital of Hunza in Gilgit-Baltistan, northern Pakistan. Karimabad is also known as Baltit. This place is famous for its apricots, legends of longevity. This is one of the beautiful place in Pakistan and will make your moments memorable.
3. Fairy Meadows/Nanga Parbat Base Camp is the best place to view the royal beauty of Nanga Parbat in Pakistan. Fairy Meadow is a field near Nanga Parbat. Most of the visitors who come to see Nanga Parbat stay at Fairy Meadows. Fairy Meadows are located close to the base camp with impressive views of the huge mountain.
4. Deosai Plateau is the second highest plateau. In summers a large variety of flowers growing there. Visitors can do trout fishing and camping as well to enjoy such a beautiful place .The view of Nanga Parbat also watched from that place.
5. The Lahore City occupies a central position and generally called The Heart of Pakistan. Lahore is located on the bank of the RAVI. Lahore is the city of greenery and has the status of being THE GREEN CITY. Lahore is the center of film industry and the city of poets, artists. You must have seen many places but I give you surety that Lahore is the most flexible and attractive place for visitors. You can find every type of enjoyment and refreshment in Lahore.
6. The Khyber Pass is a mountain pass connecting Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Pass was an important trade route between Central Asia and South Asia and a strategic military location.
Khyber Pass is located near the Peshawar city. The Peshawar itself is an attractive experience in Pashtun culture, hospitality and history.
7.The Kailash Valleys is the most beautiful place in Pakistan. The Kailash Valleys is also known as Heaven on the earth. Kalash Valley is home to Kafir-Kalash, which a primitive pagan family. Kailash Valleys is popular for mountaineering, trekking, fishing and hiking. In Kailash men wear largely traded traditional goat-skin tunics and the women wear beautiful embroided black clothes.
8. Shandur Pass is located in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa that connects Chitral to the Gilgit in Pakistan. It is often called the ‘Roof of the World’ where the Hindukush, Pamir and Karakoram ranges meet. Shandur Pass is the highest polo ground in the world. Polo match played every year between rival teams from Chitral and Gilgit.
9. Taxila is very popular for culture and trade. The main center of taxila is Gandhara. It is located between the rivers Indus and Hydaspes. It is an important archaeological site.
10. Makran Coast have some most beautiful beaches in world. The main coastal town gawadar is developed as a major port and soon this area will be considered as a developed area.